252key  5/21/08     (For doc. version use http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/eco252/252key.doc.)

Welcome to the Eco252 Web Page

This is a web page in progress. The page contains links to the course syllabus, course outline with homework assignments, computer problems, and annotated outline. It will contain old exams and problem solutions after they are discussed in class. For future use bookmark this page.

My hard drive is regularly checked for viruses. If you get a virus report, please give me the document number and I will reboot it.

My standing offer: If you submit a good exam problem to me, you might just find it on the exam. The better thought out it is, the more likely it is to go on the exam with minimal changes. However, since there are 2-4 Statistics exams, the numbers are likely to be changed. A number of students have submitted questions in the past and, I believe, gotten better grades because of it.

My new standing offer: Work to improve the course, if it is used, will be rewarded by adding extra credit points to grades on graded homework. This includes, but is not limited to: 1) The first person to notice an error on any posted document except, maybe, exams; 2) help to improve course graphics and 3) valuable ideas for new documents or problems.

Notices ----     Office hours for current weeks are several pages below.

You should always be sure that you have a copy of the current outline pages to bring to class. You should know how to access Blackboard.

http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/entering_blackboard_for_the_first_time.doc. You can enter this website through Blackboard.

In addition to the prerequisites you are expected to be able to express yourself in writing. All e-mails to the instructor should be in grammatically correct but not terribly formal English with the spelling checked! Note the following rules!

1.  Verbs HAS to agree with their subjects.

2.  Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.

3.  And don't start a sentence with a conjunction.

4.  It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.

5.  Avoid clichés like the plague. (They're old hat.)

6.  Be more or less specific.

7.  Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary.

8.  Also too, never, ever use repetitive redundancies.

9.  No sentence fragments.

10. Don't use no double negatives.

11. Proofread carefully to see if you any words out or mispeld something.

12. Eschew obfuscation.

13. i get very angry if you Don’t capitalize correctly.

14. Pronouns should be put in the correct case, and the passive voice should be avoided by you and I.

15. I were very happy if you would have learned the difference between the subjunctive and the conditional.

16. Be fermiliar with the spelling and pronunciation of words like higharchy.

17. Its very annoying if you don’t know when ‘its’ needs it’s apostrophe.

18. Writing carefully, dangling participles must be avoided.

Do you know the difference between ‘you and I’ and ‘you and me,’ ‘fortuitous’ and ‘fortunate,’ ‘enormousness’ and ‘enormity,’ ‘lay’ and ‘lie,’ ‘reticent’ and ‘reluctant,’ ‘mischievous’ and ‘mischeevious?’  Most students and too many faculty and newspaper editors don’t. ‘mischeevious’ is not a real word, but I have been hearing ‘mischievous’ pronounced that way too often.

From the Tutoring Center:

How to sign up for a tutor

• Come to 105 Lawrence Center and fill out a request form.  You must be present to be assigned.
  • You may sign up for up to three different courses. Make sure you give us the course name, course number, and your section number.
  • If our tutors are booked, you will be placed on a waiting list.  We will contact you as soon as a space becomes available.
  • Remember, tutors are assigned on a first come, first serve basis. If you anticipate a problem in a given subject, sign up early -- crisis tutoring does not work.
  • The LARC cannot schedule more than one tutoring session per class, per week. Exceptions are reviewed on a case by case basis.
  • If you have a learning disability or require individualized tutoring, let us know right away. We will try to accommodate your needs as much as possible.

081LARCstaff list.doc

Notice Regarding Grades

I am retiring in early August. Incompletes cannot be made up after that time except by arrangement with the department chair, if she is willing.

Every year a significant minority of Students taking Economics 251 and 252 receive a grade of C- or lower. Almost all of these students are required by the Business program to receive a C or better in the course. When this requirement was imposed, I asked the faculty if I should now be giving C’s to the people who would have earned a C- before the requirement was imposed and was told that I should not. Almost all the people who received a grade of C- or lower for the course received a grade of D+ or lower on the final exam, this was a score of 18 out of a nominal 75 on the exam.

Every year students who received grades of C- or lower ask me if there is some way they can make up the grade. Unfortunately this is impractical and defeats the purpose of a grading system. Almost all of these people will tell me that they worked hard and attended all of my classes. Good intentions, however, are no substitute for being able to show me that they learned something. I, therefore, must say no to requests to do something to make up the grade. It just doesn’t seem reasonable to believe that people who learned relatively little during the term are going to suddenly understand statistics or that I could offer this opportunity to everyone who did not get a C.

May Notices

May 21 – See ‘Notice Regarding Grades’ above. Exams will be available in my office during office hours posted for ECO251 summer session.

May 8 – Grades will not be complete until Tuesday of next week and I will not be in the office. If you wish to know your exam and term grade, you may e-mail me. Final exams will be available for checking during the first term of summer school.

May 2 – Please remember that the take-home was due this week. Note that I will allow you to start the final exam early. I do not expect to be on campus regularly for several weeks after Wednesday,

If you are getting or negotiating a ‘No grade’ and intend to make it up rather than retake the course, it must be finished before I leave WCU in early August. The solution to last year’s final is at 252y0781. But you could probably benefit from studying second, third and final exams in OLD EXAMS

References copied from below.

OUTLINE and Lecture Summary            OUTLINE for use by instructor in class.

SYLLABUS

TERMS NOT EXPLAINED ELSEWHERE.

HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS     PROBLEM SOLUTIONS

PROGRAMS

OLD EXAMS

SYLLABUS SUPPLEMENT EXCERPTS also see SYLLABUS SUPPLEMENT CONTENTS. This is most of the contents of Supplementary Materials & Tables for ECO 251 & 252, which is available from Dynamic Student Services, 20 Linden St. I strongly recommend that you buy these tables rather than copying these from the website, since the bound form is more convenient.   TABLE 19

ACADEMIC DISHONESTY STATEMENT – See syllabus for current version.

Grading Rubric

Minitab purchase/rental/trial information appears under Minitab Options at the end of this document.

Macros from Minitab

Graded Assignment 1

Solution to Graded Assignment 1

Graded Assignment 2

Solution to Graded Assignment 2

Graded Assignment 3

Solution to Graded Assignment 3

Graded Assignment 4

Solution to Graded Assignment 4

April Notices

April 30 – Note that I will allow you to start the final exam early. Also please note changes in office hours for Thursday and Friday of this week.

April 25 – In the take-home, question 2f, ‘works’ should read ‘weeks.’

April 24 – Note that there was an error in n in the regression problem on the take-home. n = 11. I’m amazed that no one saw it because you get unreasonable answers if you use 10. If you need extra time to deal with this, please take it. Note that I will not be on campus on Monday.

April 18 - The Solution to Graded Assignment 4 is now available. The last (4th) computer problem is also available. Last year’s Final is available in OLD EXAMS. There seems to be a second version of part of it there. I will try to figure out why it was there next week.

April 11 – The solutions to the first and second exams are available in OLD EXAMS. Here is the take-home section of the next exam.

April 8 – All problem solutions have been posted in PROBLEM SOLUTIONS.

April 5 - Graded Assignment 4 will be due on Monday, April 14. Make sure that you keep a copy of it to compare with the posted solution. There is no guarantee that it will be returned before the next exam. Solutions to Section F and G are in PROBLEM SOLUTIONS.

References copied from below.

SYLLABUS

TERMS NOT EXPLAINED ELSEWHERE.

PROGRAMS

OLD EXAMS

Grading Rubric

Macros from Minitab

Graded Assignment 1

Solution to Graded Assignment 1

Graded Assignment 2

Solution to Graded Assignment 2

Graded Assignment 3

Solution to Graded Assignment 3

Graded Assignment 4

Solution to Graded Assignment 4

March Notices

March 24 - The Solution to Graded Assignment 3 is now available.

Mar 21 – Please avoid leaving assignments under doors! There is an envelope on my door that I always check before doing grading and I have a box in the department office. Also – please make copies of everything you hand in to me. Though relatively little gets lost, one lost paper is bad enough!

March 20 – I was wrong. Next week’s exam will include all of Section E. Solutions to all of Section E will be posted tomorrow. Here is the take-home section of next week’s exam.

March 19 - Note that there was extra credit on Graded Assignment 3 and that some of you may have gotten extraneous material on this assignment that duplicates Problem D8, a problem you should have worked on before doing graded assignment 2. The version posted on March 7 was correct. Should I warn you that, if you do the extra credit, you could find the problem you propose on the exam. The solution to the last exam will be posted later today.

March 7 – Graded Assignment 3 has been revised. The major change is the addition of a substantial extra credit problem.

March 5 – Graded Assignment 3 will be due on Thursday, March 20.You should be working on the remainder of problems in Section D. Solutions to D and part of E are in PROBLEM SOLUTIONS.

March 3 – Computer Assignment 1 is due as a part of the next exam. If you missed today’s session, these assignments are in 252cprb. You are responsible for knowing what was tested and what the results were. Examples are given in 252 meanx3 and 252meanx5.

February Notices

Feb 29 – The only day I was able to schedule for computer sessions was Monday Mar 3. 10AM in A002, 11am in A025.

Feb 27 – It is time begin the homework problems on comparison of two sample means. Solutions are in PROBLEM SOLUTIONS. Make a Diagram has been rewritten to help you with one-sample and two-sample tests for means, proportions and variances.

Feb 26 – I have just posted a document called Make a Diagram, which may be useful on tomorrow’s exam.

Feb 25 - I have just posted Graded Assignment 3. No due date has been set.

Feb 24 – It seems like I made a fatal error in Grass2. Question 3b) should have read ‘Assume once again that 0.4 is a sample standard deviation.’ As the problem read the answer is the same as Problem 2. This error seems to have carried through to 3c) too. Obviously if you didn’t say or imply that this was the same as for 2), you made a mistake. The posted assignment and solution have been corrected.

Feb 23 - The Solution to Graded Assignment 2 is now available

Feb 22 – Part h of Problem 3 in the take-home should read as below.

f) (Extra credit) Remember that the method that you have been using to deal with proportions    substitutes the Normal distribution for the binomial distribution. In general the p-values that you have computed are lower than you would get if you used the binomial distribution. Verify this by making a continuity correction as described in the outline and repeating your test in c). (2)

Feb 21 – In problem 2 of the take-home you may use a 1% significance level if you feel that it will make the problem easier. There will be more credit for 98%.

Feb 20 – A first set of corrections has been applied to the take-home. Some lines in Problem 2 were lettered wrong.

Feb 20 – The take-home section of next week’s exam is now available. It should be handed in inside the in-class part of the exam. Check these notices daily in case of errors in the take-home.

Feb 19 – From Dr. Benzing on calculators. HP10BII i.e., HP10B2 (the last number is the Roman numeral 2)   is used by all finance majors and recommended for all FIN325 students.

Feb 19 – A corrected version of Graded Assignment 2 has been posted. Corrections are not critical.

Feb 15 – The Solution to Graded Assignment 1 is now available.

Feb 13 – Solutions to all problems in sections B and C have been posted in PROBLEM SOLUTIONS. You should have done or be doing all problems from B1 through B6 in HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS. Graded Assignment 2 is due on Wednesday Feb 20.

Feb 8 – If you have forgotten how to compute a sample variance read 252oneaex5.

Feb 7 – I have just posted Graded Assignment 2. No due date has been set.

Feb 6 – I have just posted a revised version of 252doctor. The main change is in the first paragraph – ‘She knows that the number of sick days taken will be increased by a respiratory illness and that similar workers nationally take an average of 1.5 sick days a month and that, nationally, the standard deviation is 0.8.

Feb 5 – The National Association of Black Accountants has a meeting on Feb 7 at 5:30-6:30pm in A305. The topic is ‘Do’s and Don’ts of the Interview process. Bring your resume. Everyone is welcome!

The outline for Section B will be distributed in class.

Feb 4 - Graded Assignment 1 is due on Monday Feb 11.

Feb 1 – It is time to do the homework problems on confidence intervals for the proportion and standard deviation. Solutions are in PROBLEM SOLUTIONS.

January Notices

Jan 31 – It is time to do the homework problems on confidence intervals for the mean. Solutions are in PROBLEM SOLUTIONS.

The National Association of Black Accountants has its ‘Welcome Back Social’ tonight at 5:30-6:30pm in A303 with games, pizza and soda. Everyone is welcome!

Jan 22 – By now you should be ready to discuss Problem A1. The solution is posted in PROBLEM SOLUTIONS.

Jan 17 - Graded Assignment 1 is now available. No due date has been set. I have not worked through the solution yet, so keep yourself posted on changes by regularly checking the notices.

Jan 16 - The letter below came from the tutoring center. The current list of tutors is posted above.

"The LARC is welcoming students for registration for the Spring 2008!  Please let your students know we have tutors available for most 100- and 200-level                       gen. ed. courses.  We will also offer Praxis review sessions and the Academic Success Workshop.  Have a wonderful Spring!"

Thank you!

Gerardina L. Kenney

Interim Director

Learning Assistance and Resource Center

610-738-0496

gkenney@wcupa.edu

Jan 16 – I have run out of HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS. The document is available on the courses server. Don’t forget to turn in the Academic Dishonesty statement.

Jan 9 – For class schedule, see below. On the first day of class, I will hand out the following Documents: SYLLABUS, HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS and the documents from the OUTLINE and Lecture Summary that are listed in 252oneaCover2. There will be a revised academic dishonesty statement that must be signed and returned to me.

Jan 8 – I am posting my schedule for the spring below. Actual office hours during each week will be posted on the next page.

Every year students who received grades of C- or ask me if there is some way they can make up the grade. Unfortunately this is impractical and defeats the purpose of a grading system. Almost all of these people will tell me that they worked hard and attended all of my classes. Good intentions, however, are no substitute for being able to show me that they learned something. I, therefore, must say no to requests to do something to make up the grade. It just doesn’t seem reasonable to believe that people who learned relatively little during the term are going to suddenly understand statistics or that I could offer this opportunity to everyone who did not get a C. I, honestly, have no idea how anyone can make up this grade in the few weeks before the start of the next term.

SPRING SCHEDULE

OFFICE HOURS:                  These hours may conflict with faculty meetings, doctors’ appointments etc.. Check the weekly schedule below before coming in.

M            noon-2 PM

T             3:15-5 PM

W            noon-2 PM

R             3:15-5 PM

I am also usually available after classes, after office hours and Friday afternoons.  You are encouraged to come in at your convenience without appointment (Call in advance to be sure that I am in). If you don’t understand what is going on in class, please come to my office

CLASS SCHEDULE:

Class Number

Subject

Catalog

Sect

Component

Start Time

End Time

Meeting Days

Building

Room

2820

ECO

251

01

LEC

2:00PM

3:15PM

TuTh

Anderson

213

2832

ECO

251

05

LEC

12:30PM

1:45PM

TuTh

Anderson

213

2834

ECO

252

02

LEC

11:00AM

11:50AM

MWF

Anderson

217

2838

ECO

252

06

LEC

10:00AM

10:50AM

MWF

Anderson

217

Final Exam Schedule

Spring 2008

EXAM

Monday May 5 2008

Tuesday May 6

2008

Wed. May7

2008

Thursday May 8

2008

Friday May 9

2008

8:00 am - 10:00 am

MWF

8-8:50

TR

9:30 – 10:45

MWF

9-9:50

TR

8-9:15

MWF

12-12:50

10:30 am - 12:30 pm

MWF

11-11:50

TR

12:30-1:45

MWF

10-10:50

TR

11-12:15

All Saturday

Classes

1:00 pm -

3:00 pm

MWF

2-2:50

TR

2-3:15

MWF

1-1:50

MAT 102

MAT 351

3:30 pm -

5:30 pm

MWF 3-3:50

MW 3-4:15

SPA 101

SPA 102

SPA 201 SPA202

ACC 201

ACC 202

ACC 302

MAT000 MAT001

MAT101 MAT103

MAT104 MAT121

6:00 pm -

8:00 pm

M  4:15-7P

MW  4:15-5:30

T  4:15-7P

TR  4:15-5:30P

W  4:15-7P

MW  5:45-7P

R  4:15-7P

TR  5:45-7P

8:30 pm -

10:30 pm

M  7:15P-10P

MW 8:45P-10P

T  7:15P-10P

TR  7:15P-8:30P

W  7:15P-10P

MW  7:15P-8:30P

R  7:15P-10P

TR 8:45P-10P

Office Hours:  (Call 610-436-2134 if you're not sure! But you are always better off e-mailing rbove@wcupa.edu) . I am often in during late afternoons and evenings outside of these hours.)

Schedule

Monday April 14

Office Hours Noon – 2pm

Tuesday April 15

Office Hours 3:15 – 5pm

Wednesday April 16

Office Hours Noon – 2pm

Thursday April 17

Office Hours 3:15 – 5:00pm

Friday April 18

No Office hours

Monday April 21

Office Hours Noon – 2pm

Tuesday April 22

Office Hours 3:15 – 5pm

Wednesday April 23

Office Hours Noon – 2pm

Thursday April 24

Office Hours 4:30 – 5:30pm

Friday April 25

No Office hours

Monday April 28

No Office Hours

Tuesday April 29

Office Hours 3:15 – 5pm

Wednesday April 30

Office Hours Noon – 2pm

Thursday May 1

Office Hours 1 – 3pm

and, probably, later

Friday May 2

Office Hours Noon – 1pm

Monday May 5

Office Hours 1pm – 2pm

Tuesday May 6

Office Hours 3:30 – 4:30pm

Wednesday May 7

Office Hours 1pm – 2pm

Thursday May 8

No Office hours (except by request)

Friday May 9

No Office hours (except by request)

Monday – Friday

May 12-18

No Office hours (except by request)

Monday – Friday

May 19-21

No Office hours (except by request)

Monday – Friday

May 26-30

First Summer Session – Office hours to be announced

Continued on next page

SYLLABUS

252syll    For homework assignments, see below.

COURSE OUTLINE WITH HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS

252hwk contains a course outline and homework assignments.

Partial solution to 2000 second graded assignment.

252cprb is the first 3 computer problems. Bring a copy of this document to the computer room or get one off the website as soon as you arrive the computer sessions. 4th Computer problem will appear later.

Graded Assignments and Solutions will be accessible below.

Graded Assignment 1

Solution to Graded Assignment 1

Graded Assignment 2

Solution to Graded Assignment 2

Graded Assignment 3

Solution to Graded Assignment 3

Graded Assignment 4

Solution to Graded Assignment 4

OUTLINE – Lecture notes.

Lecture notes for use in class - OUTLINE

TABLE 19

Terms not explained elsewhere.

PROBLEM SOLUTIONS

PROGRAMS

These will be made available by request.

252prog

252chisq

Does chi-square homework

252sols

Does simple regression homework

Grading Rubric gives you an idea of what I expect.

OLD EXAMS

SYLLABUS SUPPLEMENT EXCERPTS  also see SYLLABUS SUPPLEMENT CONTENTS

CURRICULUM VITAE

Covers for Outline Pages

252oneaCover2                       Section A

252onesCover1                        Sections B and C

252meanCover                         Section D

252meanCover1                       Section D as two documents (Make 2 copies.)

252ChiANOVACover             Sections E and F

252ChiANOVACover1           Sections E and F as two documents - Cover for First Part

252ChiANOVACover2           Sections E and F as two documents - Cover for Second Part

252RegressionCover                Sections G-M

252RegressionCover1              Sections G-M as two documents - Cover for First Part

252RegressionCover2              Sections G-M as two documents - Cover for Second Part

Minitab Options

The simplest way to get a copy of Minitab for your own computer is to go to MINITAB Release 14 Demo (Download a free, fully functional, 30-day demo version of MINITAB Release 14. You can also download an electronic version of the introductory guide to MINITAB 14, Meet MINITAB.) To rent Minitab go to http://www.minitab.com/education/semesterrental/default.aspx . If you are interested in purchase and rental options for faculty and students, check out http://www.minitab.com/products/pricing/ACPRIORD.aspx.

The following three articles on the Minitab site seemed valuable.

Analysis of Variance Using Minitab

Individual Distribution Identification

The Minitab Data Window

Behrenson Text CD-ROMs  - 8th and 9th edition

http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/Berenson/CD-ROM%20Topics

http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/Berenson/Data%20Files-8th/

http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/Berenson/Data_Files-9th/

Chapter Sections on Berenson Student CD-ROM – 10th edition   

12.5 Chi-Square Goodness-of-Fit Tests

http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/Berenson/10th%20ed%20CD-ROM%20topics/section12_5.pdf

5.5 Using the Poisson Distribution to Approximate the Binomial Distribution

http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/Berenson/10th%20ed%20CD-ROM%20topics/section5_6.pdf

6.1 Using the Standardized Normal Table

http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/Berenson/10th%20ed%20CD-ROM%20topics/section6_1.pdf

6.5 The Normal Approximation to the Binomial and Poisson Distributions

http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/Berenson/10th%20ed%20CD-ROM%20topics/section6_5.pdf

7.3 Sampling from Finite Populations

http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/Berenson/10th%20ed%20CD-ROM%20topics/section7_3.pdf

8.7 Estimation and Sample size for Finite Populations

http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/Berenson/10th%20ed%20CD-ROM%20topics/section8_7.pdf

9.8 The Power of a Test

http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/Berenson/10th%20ed%20CD-ROM%20topics/section9_8.pdf

Continued on next page.

ADDITIONAL RESOURCES: Dr. Daniel Mohan has kindly provided a list of websites related to statistics. In particular a copy of Minitab can be rented from the Minitab website.  Note: A new window will be popped up to display the linked pages. You will want to close this window when you are done looking at the selected site.     

SPSS Home Page                     http://www.spss.com/
Minitab Home Page                   http://www.minitab.com/
Texas Instruments Calculators   http://www.ti.com/calc/
SAS Home Page                       http://sas.com/
Frontline Systems                      http://frontsys.com/
LINDO Systems                       http://www.lindo.com/     

Stata Corporation                      http://www.stata.com/

Continued on next page.

URL list for this document.

Because some people have had trouble using the links in this document, they are listed here.

252hwkadd                              http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/eco252/252hwkadd.doc

ttable1                                      http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/eco252/ttable1.doc

252syll                                     http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/eco252/252syll.doc

252hwk                                    http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/eco252/252hwk.doc

Partial solution                                   http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/eco252/252solngr2-01.doc

252cprb                                   http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/eco252/252cprb.doc

OUTLINE                                          http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/eco252/252outline.htm

Go here for outline links.

PROBLEM SOLUTIONS         http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/eco252/252solnkey.htm

Go here for problem links.

OLD EXAMS                                  http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/eco252/252examkey.htm

Go here for exam links.

SYLLABUS SUPPLEMENT EXCERPTS                                         

http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/eco252/252suppkey.htm

Go here for syllabus supplement links.

CURRICULUM VITAE          http://courses.wcupa.edu/rbove/bovecv.doc

Miscellaneous Data Links

Doing a Regression.

252Datalinks

http://www.nam.org/s_nam/sec.asp?CID=5&DID=3  Manufacturing share in state economies

http://www.nemw.org/data.htm  Per capita income by state.

http://www.nemw.org/data.htm  State personal income per capita.

http://www.bea.doc.gov/bea/regional/data.htm  Personal income per capita by state.

http://www.census.gov/statab/www/  Many state statistics, including persons with bachelor’s degrees.

http://www.epinet.org/content.cfm/datazone_index  Income inequality, median income, unemployment rates.

http://www.census.gov/statab/www/minihs.html Mini Historical Statistics

I have found the sites below recently.

http://www.heritage.org/research/features/index/downloads/economicFreedomandPerCapita.gif

http://www.heritage.org/research/features/index/downloads/PastScores.xls

http://www.heritage.org/research/features/index/downloads.cfm

http://www.census.gov/econ/census02/

http://www.bea.doc.gov/bea/regional/reis/drill.cfm

http://www.bls.gov/

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2000/

http://www.census.gov/

http://www.ssti.org/Digest/Tables/040405t.htm

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/rankorder/2004rank.html

http://www.carleton.ca/cifp/

http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/DATASTATISTICS/0,,contentMDK:20535285~menuPK:1192694~pagePK:64133150~piPK:64133175~theSitePK:239419,00.html

http://www.econata.net/

http://www.deconomagic.com/

http://www.epsusa.org/network/data.htm

http://www.fedstats.gov/

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m3SUR/is_5_82

http://www.economy.com/freelunch/

http://www.finfacts.com/biz10/globalworldincomepercapita.htm

http://healthlinks.washington.edu/nwcphp/nph/f2003/region_glance_f2003.pdf

http://www1.jsc.nasa.gov/bu2/economic.html

http://www.nemw.org/data.htm

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0104652.html

http://www.silo.lib.ia.us/specialized-services/datacenter/datatables/UnitedStates/urusstpop19002000.pdf

http://www.census.gov/statab/www/

http://www.lib.umich.edu/govdocs/frames/steconfr.html

2005data1

2005series.

2005InvestSeries1. 

2005SalesSeries1.

2005SalesSeries1

2005deflSeries1.

2005intSeries1.