Your final organizational obligation in to "pitch" your project to
the instructor. Think of this as a presentation to a potential
buyer or an appeal for further funding of your project.
- Subject: Final Presentation
- Class: Organizational Communication
- Professor: Dr. Anita Foeman
- Length: 25 to 35 minutes
- Grading: graded, partial assignment 5 of 5
- Due date:
The assignment must:
1) include all of the members of the class,
2) demonstrate the final product,
3) clarify the process involved in reaching the end product,
4) discuss improvements that would be made if you were to
redo the project.
The presentation will be graded based on:
1) professional quality of the presentation,
2) full inclusion of all members of the class,
3) creativity of presentation,
4) ability of the presentation to showcase the project,
5) effective use of time.
Evaluation Sheet For Final Presentation
1) Professional quality of the presentation,
2) Full inclusion of all members of the class,
3) Creativity of presentation,
4) Ability of the presentation to showcase the project,
5) Effective use of time.