- Subject: Brainstorming session
- Class: Organizational Communication
- Professor:Dr. Anita Foeman
- Length: one class period, approximately 50 minutes
- Due date:
- Goal: The purpose of this assignment is to have students work
together to determine a cooperative project that they will bring to
completion by the end of the semester.
- This project must be one that:
- 1) concludes with a tangible outcome,
- 2) challenges students' creativity,
- 3) is complex enough to warrant a full semester's time and
- 4) is multifaceted enough to require several departments to
facilitate project completion.
The project will be evaluated based on its
- 1) creatively
- 2) thoroughness
- 3) complexity
- 4) professional appearance
- 5) presentation
- 6) ability to fulfill the task laid out in today's assignment.