West Chester University
- Click on the Globe Internet Icon
- Choose WS-FTP
- In the PROFILE NAME box, type 'courses.wcupa.edu'
- In the HOST NAME box, type 'courses.wcupa.edu'
- In the USER ID box, type 'Your Courses logon Name'
- In the PASSWORD box, type 'Your Courses Password'
- Leave the rest blank
- Click the OK button to connect
- The upper Lefthand window is your LOCAL directory window.
- Click on the [-a-] to select your A: drive or
- Click on the [..] to select the Main C: drive
- The lower Lefthand window is your LOCAL file listing
- Double Click the files that you wish to upload to the server
- Click the EXIT button when finished
MAKING AN IMAGES DIRECTORY
- The lower Righthand window contains files on the SERVER
- Click once on the file to be renamed, then Click the RENAME button
- Retype the file name with a '.html' or '.htm' extension
- (ie. index.txt renamed to index.html)
- The upper Righthand window contains directories on the SERVER
- Click on the MKDIR button to add a directory
- In the window that pops up type 'images', then Click the OK button
- Double click the word images in the upper Righthand window to switch directories
- (This directory will contain all of your .gif and .jpg graphics files used on your pages.)
Directions on HTML