West Chester University
Automated Account Directions
This Server is for University Related Material Only.
Anyone violating the WCU Web Policy,
or mis-using their privileges will have them taken away.
There is no telnet access to this server.
- Top level page must be named index.html or index.htm.
- All pages should have a .html or .htm extension.
- All graphics should be keep in an images subdirectory.
- All pages must be created on an outside source.
- Any HTML editor is useable to create and edit pages.
- Pages must be FTP'd to server and renamed (if necessary).
- Users are limited to roughly 10 Megs of Server Space.
Directions to using FTP at WCU.
- The Department Chairs must approve all pages before they go on-line.
- The Information Provider, for each area, is responsible for
keeping their own backups of all materials housed on this
Directions on HTML programming.
For more Information contact Academic Computing Services
in Anderson Hall x2828.